-->

March 23, 2008

NCAA Round 2 Recap

The Sweet Sixteen is set, and we have 3 Cinderellas remaining. Could we see #12 Villanova against #10 Davidson in the Elite 8? A guy can dream can't he . . .

I didn't have the guts to pick Davidson, but I did have a hunch. Well, sure enough they pulled out, upsetting Georgetown 74-70. Curry went for 25 in the 2nd half (30 in total), and proved once again why he's the most exciting player in the nation.

I correctly picked Western Kentucky to make the Sweet 16. Sure the rest of my picks suck, but I still feel good about that.

Call me crazy, but I actually enjoy watching Stanford. The Lopez twins are two skilled big men, which is a rarity in today's basketball world. I'm now officially pulling for the Cardinal to reach the Final 4.

Oh, and one final note . . . I can't decide what's a more effective method of torture; waterboarding or watching Wisconsin grind out another ugly win.

No comments: