-->

October 28, 2007

Sunday . . . It's Peyton's Day

2:19 PM
How the Colts are winning this game, I have no idea. They have played like absolute crap and lead 10-7. If they play mediocre in the second half, they're gonna blow Carolina out.

2:51 PM
I feel sorry for every person who paid money to watch this game in London. The Dolphins are beyond terrible, and I'm rooting for an 0-16 year.

2:57
Somehow in a matter of 30 minutes the Rams have managed to blow their 14 point lead on Cleveland. It's going to come right down to the wire this season in the battle for the worst team of all time.

3:23 PM
Wow, Manning just got drilled. Seeing him use the smelling salts causes all Colts fans' hearts to skip a beat.

5:52 PM
The Pats look unstoppable . . . I'm not feeling confident about the Colts playing them next week. I'll do a lot of praying in the following 6 days.

6:45
45-0, about 9 minutes left . . . yea I'm worried.

No comments: