-->

October 27, 2007

College Football Saturday

12:20 PM
I'm wrapped up in some FIFA 08, so the old pigskin will have to wait until I've established my dominance over Celtic's rivals, the hated Rangers.

1:20 PM
Victory is mine, 4-1 over Rangers, now on to the other football.

2:02 PM

West Virginia is thoroughly handling Rutgers. This is making South Florida's loss last Thursday that much more disappointing

2:48 PM
Scoreboard watch . . . Miss St. is leading on KY and could add another upset to the growing list for the 2007 season. My Hogs are also dominating the worst college football team on the planet, FIU.

4:38 PM
UF vs GA is shaping up to be a classic game. Casey Dick getting knocked out with a concussion could be the best news me and every other Arkansas fan gets all season. I have a hunch we may never see him on the field on again.

7:49 PM
I am currently wallowing in the sadness that this day has become. The Gators went down, South Florida got beat for the second time in a row, and FAU lost in OT to UL-Monroe 33-30.

8:11 PM
The all white student section looks awesome at Happy Valley. I'd like to see #1 go down and shake things up even further at the top of the BCS.

12:32 AM
It's no longer Saturday and it's no longer football, but 9-5 going in to the bottom of the 8th inning . . . this series is all but over.

No comments: