-->

April 26, 2008

Random 1st Round Observations

What are the odds of two Longs going 1 and 2 in the NFL draft?

How long will it take for Atlanta to live down the Michael Vick fiasco? They take more heat than Vick, which makes absolutely no sense.

Showing Matt Ryan and Glenn Dorsey on the phone grinning ear to ear minutes before the 3rd and 5th picks were announced kinda killed the suspense. Makes me wonder; what's the purpose of the pre-pick phone calls? Is it that important to talk to the player 60 seconds before the pick is announced? Just wait 'till after he has your team hat on, then give him a call. Maybe I'm missing something, but I just don't get it.

It's only pick 11 and I've already lost interest.

I'm interested (it's back) to see if Joe Flacco pans out in Baltimore. I like to see small school guys have NFL success.

Felix Jones is a nice pickup at #22. In regards to the Dallas having Pacman and Felix as punt and kick returners; Berman says the Cowboys are "pushing the envelope" . . . How?

On ESPN they have fan's comments running on the screen. Why do I care what TheJakester1768 thinks about the Cardinals' pick?

No comments: