-->

March 29, 2008

Dad, I'm Scared!

Dear Dad,

The pressure is building. It feels like the eyes of the whole country are staring in my direction. With every shot I make and every upset we pull off, more people jump on the bandwagon. They call us a Cinderella, but really we're just a good team. I mean, we played North Carolina, UCLA, NC State, and Duke close . . . and that was early in the year. We're a lot better now (in case you haven't noticed)!

So, why is it that I had trouble sleeping last night? It may be because I watched an NBA team masquerading as the Kansas Jayhawks. I know those guys could beat the Miami Heat by 30! Sure, Kansas always chokes come tournament time, but I'm starting to wonder if they're "due". I mean, I'm only a 13 year old pretending to be in college, I don't know if I can win a 4th straight game all by myself.

But then again . . . maybe I can.

Love You Son,
Stephen Curry

No comments: