-->

January 5, 2008

NFL Playoff Predictions

Divisional Round
NFC

Washington @ Seattle
The Redskins have been through an emotional season. Combine that with my lack of trust in Joe Gibbs, equals a Seahawks victory (27-17).

NY Giants @ Tampa Bay
Will the Bucs decision to take it easy the last two weeks of the regular season backfire? If they were playing someone other than the "Jekyll and Hyde" Giants, I might think so. I'm looking for a 23-13 Tampa Bay win.

AFC

Jacksonville @ Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh has home field advantage and the weather may be a factor. However, Jacksonville is built to play on a cold rainy night. If Bill Cowher were still coaching the Steelers, they would be my pick, but I'm expecting a 16-13 Jaguars win.

Tennessee @ San Diego
Vince Young is hobbled, Tennessee is lacking playoff tested talent, and San Diego has won 6 straight heading into the playoffs. This equals bad news for the Titans. Chargers win 38-13

No comments: