-->

December 12, 2007

Petrino's a Pig, "Sooie"

How does a Razorback fan feel about this hire? Well I have mixed emotions. Bobby Petrino brings an exciting brand of offensive football to Arkansas. However, the nature of this hiring brings up question about his character. I always despised what Nick Saban did here in Miami, lying to his players and ownership about the Alabama job. This situation with Petrino reminds me of it in different ways. I don't think an NFL coach should leave in the middle during the season. Not only is Petrino bailing out on his players, but this brings up questions about his dedication during the previous weeks of the season. How long has he been looking for a way out of Atlanta? Only Bobby knows the answer.

I'm glad the Razorbacks landed a big name coach. I think Petrino can do a great job at Arkansas. But I must admit, I don't trust him. If a fan doesn't trust him, will his players?

Interim coach, Reggie Herring will still coach the Hogs in the Cotton Bowl vs. Missouri. The Cotton Bowl is Jan. 1 @ 11:30 AM.

No comments: