-->

April 17, 2007

Ten on Tuesday



This Week . . . .
10 Heroes When You Were a Kid

1. Michael Jordan
2. Yoda
3. Tony Montana (Scarface) - Yes I was watching movies about dealing cocaine as a kid, I know that's messed up.
4. Marlon Brando - I don't know why but I was obsessed with him as the Godfather
5. Jim Kelly (QB Buffalo Bills)
6. John Wayne
7. Roy Rogers - I really loved westerns growing up, and now I can't stand 'em
8. Clint Eastwood - I watched "Kelly's Heroes" at least 500 times over a span of 3 years. Still to this day it is my favorite movie of all time (and the theme song is my ringtone).
9. Al Bundy (Married w/ Children) - It's not so much that I wanted my life to turn out like his, but have that "who cares" attitude.
10. The Green Ranger (from Power Rangers) - as cheesy and terrible as it is, yes I watched power rangers and loved it.

3 comments:

Valtool said...

Since you mentioned Kelly's Heros, I may have to trump your Eastwood with Donald Sutherland as the WWII tank-driving hippie! Plus he's the father of Jack Bauer who could kick any Eastwood character from here back to CTU.

Was Jim Kelly the one they did all the featurettes on how big a family guy he was?

Patois42 said...

How did I ever forget Clint?

Julia said...

I have to crack up on Michael - lover of amy's comments about Jack Bauer kicking East characters LMAO! Love Jack by the way, he is my dream man now LOL

This is interesting list you have here...lke your list! Happy Ten on Tuesday!