-->

March 27, 2007

Ten on Tuesday


This week's 10 . . . .
10 Movie Characters I Love
1. Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp - Pirates of the Caribbean)
2. Yoda (Star Wars)
3. King Kong (Andy Serkis - King Kong)
4. Agent Smith (Hugo Weaving - The Matrix)
5. Davy Jones (Bill Nighy - Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest)
6. Gollum (Andy Serkis - Lord of the Rings)
7. Djay (Terrence Howard - Hustle & Flow)
8. Vincent (Tom Cruise - Collateral)
9. Merovingian (Lambert Wilson - The Matrix)
10. Nameless (Jet Li - Hero)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah for jack sparrow. I cant believe I forgot about him,,what a great list

Julia said...

Love all Jet Li movies, am big fan of his :) You know, I think I like Gollum character too. He was kind of character you want to feel sorry and sad for but yet in a creepy way LOL

Great list-Happy Belated Ten on Tuesday!